eBook: Holiday Stress BE GONE!
The Complete Self-Help Guide
on How to Change Your Holiday Experiences for GOOD!
Stop Your Holiday Stress and Simplify in these 44 pages packed with mind and life altering tips for re-deciding for choice and balance. Great for use all year round. (Original title: Simplify Your Holidays)
Listen to Kim here:
$19.00 for PDF format (save to your computer after purchase)..
No matter what the “holiday” or family “event” – Are you ready to experience a better one this year? How about a better “every” day?! You don’t even have to wait for the holidays to come ’round to get lots of help to stop life-stress from ruining any day.
Like Kim’s presentations, this book is packed with immediate guides to help you redecide, let go and move on to where you really want to be.
In Holiday Stress BE GONE!, you’ll learn
· how to pre-plan your holiday travel to work for you and your immediate family
· how to say “No!” to over-buying and gift
· how to balance cooking, baking and candlestick making!
· how to take care of yourself and your needs
· how to balance family and your sanity
· how to “please everyone!” (okay, that’s not true, I lied!)
· how to anticipate problems and solutions
· how to step back and see the “bigger picture”
· how to give yourself “permission” to let go of what you usually have been in control of
and so much more
- hands-on writing exercises,
- practical tips and methods for change,
- eye-opening factoids,
- true stories,
- inspirational quotes and stories,
- and for lots of fun pictures that are entertaining and poignant.
Kim’s common sense solutions to everyday and holiday stress is waiting for you!
You’ll find out
1) the ONE WORD to jumpstart and to re-start your sanity
2) the TWO WORDS that will keep you focused and free
3) the THREE WORDS that will empower you and create healthy holiday boundaries
4) the QUESTIONS to ask yourself to make sure you’re planning ahead for a great holiday
5) the Top 12 Reasons People Experience Stress During The Holidays
6) how to make your STRESSORS WORK FOR YOU, not against you
7) the FIVE WORDS that can CHANGE THE DIRECTION of your thoughts from stress, chaos and overwhelm to calm, choice and freedom
8) the answer to how much you DESERVE by using the DESERVING CHECKLIST OF 50 TRUTHS
9) the answer to WHAT DO YOU WANT? by using writing exercises and defining questions
10) THE 12 SHOPPING RULES FOR SANITY!
11) THE 6 TIPS FOR EATING YOUR WAY THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS SAFELY
12) the TIPS and GUIDES to
- The 2 most important checklists you can have to save your sanity
- Greeting Cards: The Rules to Make and Break
- Gift Buying and Shopping Madness
- Cooking, Cleaning, Baking and Candlestick Making
- Travel: From Bed to Table or Around the World
- Eating, Drinking, Indulging and Enjoying FOOD
- Religious Holiday Rituals and Ceremonies
13) The KEYS to surviving the Holiday Season
14) Get a Jump on Next Holiday Season and Stop Stress in its Tracks!!
This is the PERFECT STOCKING STUFFER!!
Need a gift for someone else? Need a unique and helpful gift now or even last minute? Order it for a friend. They’ll thank you!
No matter what time of year it is, no matter where personal, national or international finances are, pre-planning is a must in order to change your next holiday experience to a better one for yourself and your loved ones.
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT “Holiday Stress BE GONE!
“I’ve bought copies for each of my siblings and our parents across the country! No more crazy holidays, and that includes every weekend and all other holidays, big and small! Wow, what a difference your ideas have made for us in such a short while! THANK YOU, KIM!”
~ Tony, Engineer
Santa Fe, NM
“Thanks for the permission you give in the book to change “the way it’s always been.” Your tips and guides are great. Where do you get all that information!?”
~ Peggy, Interior Designer
Kansas City, KS
“WOW! This is my first ebook from online. What a fast and easy way to get all this information and never leave home! All my friends say I’m just too stressed out all the time. I want to change that. Your book is so helpful I’m going to use your ideas in my everyday life too. I’m telling all my friends to get this book too!”
~ Barbara, Department Store Manager
Ft. Collins, CO
“Kim, this book was just like being in one of your programs. The “BOC” breaks in your book are so fun and cute! HA! Great idea! I LOVE THE PICTURES, and suggesting the use of crayons instead of a pen on the worksheets was terrific. It really lightened me up!!”
~ Paula, School Teacher
“The exercises are so helpful. I sat down and didn’t move until I finished them all. (No BOC breaks!) I’ve re-decided the few things that have been making my holidays miserable for years. How great to let them go and actually look forward to Christmas this year! I’m telling all my friends to get this book and use it over and over again! “
~ Jana, Nurse