Letting Go With All Your Might WORKBOOK
Letting Go With All Your Might
A guide to life transitions, change, choices and effective redecisions
Listen to Kim here:
The question is not, “What if I die tomorrow?”
It is, “What if I live another 20 or 30 years the way I am!?”
“A well thought out and practical guide for change. If you are ready to let go – read it.”
~ Dr. Bernie Siegel
Author, Love, Medicine & Miracles / How To Live Between Office Visits
FOR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LIFE
No matter where we struggle – in relationships, jobs, unhealthy habits and behaviors, finances, material possessions, health, loss, global events. memories, our 60,000 thoughts a day, dreams, goals or fantasies – letting go and moving on to peace and positive action can “take all your might.”
THIS BOOK WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO
· identify long held out-of-date beliefs and conditioning from others that has held you back
· embrace everything that happens – no matter what
· move forward after confusing setbacks, loss or devistation
· literally “see” how natural loss and restructuring of our thoughts and life works in Kim’s unique 11-Stage Redecisions Model for Change
· move past your past, negative and limiting experiences using the 40 exercises in this book
When we are faced with change (wanted or unwanted), life transitions and redecisions, there is a cyclical pattern that when understood can make letting go and moving on to a much easier and saner process.
Learning how to work with this model and life will help life work better for you.
Workbook Size: 8 1/2 x 11″ 228 pages
1 book: $18.95 + 4.95 s/h included = $23.90
More than 1 book: $18.95 plus $1.00 s/h each – $19.95 each.
QUANTITY PURCHASES: Over 11 copies, contact our office at 303.485.5280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– See what others are saying about Letting Go With All Your Might Workbook. Click here.