Nurses and Healthcare Programs
Kim Wolinski, MSW has been energizing and uplifting nurses and healthcare professionals’ groups for over 28 years.
“I would have been a nurse but I don’t like
blood, hate needles, don’t look good in white
and surgical gowns don’t have shoulder pads!”
Seasoned presenter and health care advocate, Kim has helped thousands change their outlooks and their lives through her uplifting, enlightening and entertaining programs. She brings substance, thought provoking content-rich programs and clean hilarity to her universal content, guaranteeing a successful event with lasting effects.
With her unique, dynamic and fun approach to each of her customized presentations, Kim combines her skills as a health professional, educator, storyteller and humorist to wow audiences around the world. You will be informed, inspired, and energized with Kim’s “helicopter” view of life, work, relationships and life/work re-decision making — laughing all the way to immediate-new perceptions and “aha’s!” that focus and reset life to order.
Kim’s background (Vitae) as a social worker, therapist, addictions and eating disorder counselor, administrator, program coordinator, educator, author, international speaker and business owner brings a wealth of information and insight turned into practical steps for more conscious, balanced and empowered living.
Presentations and trainings include:
- Nurses Week
- Employee Awards Banquets
- Staff Development, Inservices and Clinics
- Team Development
- In-house Professional Development
- Management Training
- Motivational Workshops
- Healthcare Expos
- Organizational skills for office management
- Team Evaluation
- Staff Development
- Management Development and ThinkTank/Brainstorming for powerful new results
Partial Healthcare Client List includes:
· AORN – Association of Operating Room Nurses, National Conference
· Canyon Ranch Vacation/Fitness Resort, AZ
· Colorado Chiropractic Association
· Colorado Hospital Association
· Craig Rehabilitation Hospital, CO
· Colorado Rehabilitation Insurance Nurses Group
· Estes Park Medical Center / Home Care and Hospice, CO
· European Branch of the American Association for Counseling and Development, GERMANY
· Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center, OH
· Greater Kansas City Neonatal Nurses Conference
· Jennie Edmundson Hospital, IA
· Longmont United Hospital, CO
· Medical College of Pennsylvania
· Michigan Society of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
· Multiple Sclerosis Society, NE
· NAHHH – National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses – National Conference
· North Central Alcohol & Drug Counseling
· North Central District Hospital Volunteer Leadership Meeting
· Oregon State Council of Perioperative Nurses, Conference Bend, OR
· Rural Health Partners, NE
· St. Joseph’s Hospital, CO
· State Council of Perioperative Nurses Conference, OR
· The Queen’s Medical Center, HI
· NurseLINK, CO
NURSES CE PROGRAMS
Kim will also develop program materials to be accepted for nursing CEUs.
Contact our office today at 303.485.5280 or email@example.com, or click here and fill out the Meeting Planner Inquiry Form so that we can check Kim’s schedule and make sure she’s available for your event date.