If you need this VITAE for your records for CEU’s, feel free to download this page, or contact my office for a printer friendly copy. email@example.com
Kim Wolinski, MSW
Wolinski & Associates, LTD
2450 Airport Rd, B-218
Longmont, Colorado 80503 USA
Education & Training
· 1985 – Masters in Social Work, University of Nebraska-Omaha, NE
Counseling and Administration, Organization and Planning
· 1979 – Bachelors of Social Work, University of Nebraska-Omaha, NE Counseling/Theology
Self-employed since 1987
· Founder of Wolinski & Associates, LTD
· ReDecisions Institute
· “Dr. DeClutter” Professional Organizing Services www.drdeclutter.com
· Blogger: Kim writes and produces two monthly online newsletters, Dr. DeClutter’s Blog, ThyroidU and is a contributor to other blogs.
Professional Speaker for over 29 years, in the fields of stress, time and change management; mental, emotional and spiritual health; change and organizational skills. Kim is dedicated to the education, support, guidance and uplifting of people around the world to let go of what doesn’t work, to find and create what works better and to realize and live their highest purpose — bringing order to chaos on every level.
Working with Fortune 500 companies, healthcare organizations, clubs and groups internationally, Kim’s work promotes and reinforces effective decision making, professional and personal life work balance and renewal.
Her interest and research in wellness and shifting out-of-date paradigms, helping others through stress, change and risking to move past limitations has brought her deep, wide and creative life and work experiences.
Positions Held: Her multi-faceted career and background include work as a
· program director
· program coordinator in the fields of mental health, chemical dependency, eating disorders, adolescent residential psychiatric care and adult rehabilitation.
Direct Healthcare / Client Care: She has also worked directly with clients and patients as an Addictions, Eating Disorder and Group Home Counselor, Administrator and Program Development Specialist.
· Milestone Outpatient Counseling Services, Inc., Denver/Aurora, CO
· New Beginnings Alcohol/Drug Treatment Center, Lakewood, CO
· Radar Institute / Eating Disorders – St. Luke’s Hospital, Denver, CO
· Children’s Square USA, Council Bluffs, IA
· Independence Center Chemical Dependency Program, Lincoln, NE
· Blue Valley Mental Health Center/Southeast Nebraska Community Outpatient Alcohol Education Program, Beatrice, NE
· Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center, Omaha, NE
· Uta Halee Girls Village Residential Psychiatric Care Program, Omaha, NE
Administrative and College Teacher:
Girl Scout Camp Director, Leader, Adult Trainer.
· Great Plains Girl Scout Council, Inc., Omaha, NE
· Girl Scout Mountain Prairie Council, Ft. Collins, CO
College teacher and lecturer: Nurses and Adult CEU’s including the following institutions in Colorado.
· Front Range Community College
· Red Rocks Community College
· Metro State Community College
· Arapahoe Community College
· Boulder Valley Public Schools
She has been a Humor Consultant to Healthcare and Stand-up comedienne; Song Writer and Singer; recorded/published album In Thanks & Gratitude; Assistant Manager of a Bed and Breakfast; Organic Market Manager for 2 fall seasons; and Radio Talk Show Host; (to name a few).
· Letting Go With All Your Might, A guide to life transitions, change, choices and effective redecisions (softcover workbook)
· Burn Your House Down, And other organizing tips from Dr. DeClutter (ebook)
· Holiday Stress Be Gone! Your guide to coping with Holiday (and everyday) Stress (ebook)
· How to Organize Important (Vital) Documents (ebook)
· Get Your Life Back! Reset Your Thyroid Health (e-Manual and Forms)
· Get Your Life Back! Reset Your Thyroid Health 6 Module Audio Program
Past Certifications and Memberships
2006 Member: Longmont Small Business Association
1988 – 1992 Member: National Speaker’s Association Member/Board Member: Colorado Chapter of NSA
1990 – 1991 President, Colorado Chapter of the National Speaker’s Association (on the board for 4 years)
1987 – 1992 Teacher: Adult Education and Nurses Education, both CEU Applicable. Denver Community Colleges: Metro State, Arapahoe, Red Rocks, Front Range.
1978-81 Certified Professional Chemical Dependency Counselor, Nebraska Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
1978-81 Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor, Colorado Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Articles written and published for Kim’s self-published On Purpose Newsletters and Dr. DeClutter Blog, and articles in national and international publications, including
- Miss Kitty’s Red Hatter’s Magazine
- Catalyst magazine
- Colorado Woman magazine
- Fostering Families Today magazine
- Gamily Connection newspaper Boulder, CO
- The Association of Operating Room Nurses Journal
- Philadelphia STYLE magazine
- Kid Scene, Daily Times-Call newspaper, Longmont, CO
- Nailpro magazine
- and various client and school/PTA newsletters
· Girl Scouts, NE, CO
· KGNU Boulder Public Radio, Boulder, CO
· Meals-On-Wheels, Longmont, CO
· Boulder County Food Share, CO
· SAM (Small Acreage Management) Volunteer Program, Boulder County, CO – Colorado State University and Boulder County Extension
· 5K MudHen Run and Charity, Longmont, CO
· Junior Achievement Success Skills Teacher, Longmont, CO
· Business Advisory Board Member, St. Vrain Valley School District, Business Education Advisory Committee, Longmont, CO
Radio, TV and Online Host and Guest
Kim is a regular guest on radio and online podcasts, as well as having hosted her own radio show, SOUND ADVICE and guest hosting for several radio talk shows.