Listen to Dr. DeClutter here!
Clutter keeps us in the past, wastes our time and energy, runs our adrenaline and mental capacity down with too indecision, keeps us from enjoying our homes, family and friends, and so much more.
The sooner you get organized, the sooner you can spend time enjoying your home, peace of mind and doing what you truly love and is important to you!
If you’re ready to get organized, call Dr. DeClutter today to discuss your needs, 303.485.5280.
What my happy, organized clients say, click here!
Purchase Burn Your House Down ebook today and get going on your clutter fast!
Whether just to give you a jumpstart, or to get the job done through to the end, some of the things Dr. DeClutter Organizing Services can help you do include:
· Declutter (that means “shovel”) all that doesn’t belong in your space
· Reorganize what you need, want and love
· Put functional systems in place to keep items in their place and organized
· Create organized cabinets, cupboards, closets, basements, garages.
· Set up or reorganize a home office system where you can find important papers and file systems easily
· Identify and designate targeted and logical “homes” for everyday items, like keys and kids school papers, so you don’t waste valuable time and energy searching for them
· Find easy to use solutions for short term, ongoing and deep storage
· Maximize space
· Organize and streamline areas of your home to stop piles and stack areas from re-claiming territory
· Redefine and reorganize children’s space and belongings so they can find and use toys, sports equipment, games and school work and supplies easily
· Identify and decide what are keepers and what can go (recycling a must!)
· Discuss and design personalized paper management solutions for active and archived materials
· Help make the best decisions about what to keep and how, store, sell, donate, give-away, gift!, shred, and toss
· Recommend resources to help with home projects and further organizing and change needs
During each session, Dr. DeClutter is teaching as she goes to tell and show how to do all of the above on a daily basis, as well as ongoing for the whole family.
· How systems are set up and why to keep flow of “stuff” at a minimum or flowing in the right direction
· What specific tasks and projects will keep chaos down and order ongoing
· List of the top priorities and how to do them efficiently
· Suggested purchases (systems, containers, software, etc.) that will make reaching your goals easy
· Tips for small changes that will make all the difference