The 10 Best Reasons to Hire Dr. DeClutter
. . . when Disorganization, Clutter and Stress are Your Problems
1. DR. DECLUTTER was born with the “O” (Organizing) Gene! Kim has a natural talent for organizing “stuff” and spaces. Seeing spaces differently and making order in these spaces is what DR. DECLUTTER does best. She employs her unique brand of Func (tional) Way! making space and energy in your environment work like a dream.
2. DR. DECLUTTER won’t judge or laugh at your clutter. Promise! Moral support is the name of the game! Not being connected emotionally to our “stuff” makes the job easier and impartial. (She may laugh with you!)
3. DR. DECLUTTER provides solutions to your specific needs quickly and easily. Finding and creating a place for everything, you can relax and really enjoy your home and/or know that you ‘ll be able to find what you want when you want it in your office.
4. DR. DECLUTTER provides customized personal advice, direction and needs to your specific space. Everyone’s house and home are different, unique and special to them and their needs. Everything and everyone in the house is taken into consideration when reorganizing and rearranging.
5. DR. DECLUTTER is a great motivator. After just a few minutes in your home or office, Kim will access your needs, where to start and what to do… and start!
6. DR. DECLUTTER will help you stay focused, calm and peaceful throughout the appointment. Working the Func(tional) Way, she keeps the organizing job organized and overwhelm at bay!
7. DR. DECLUTTER will help create spaces and systems that are convenient, easy-to-access, useful, productive and efficient to make life easier and to reduce stress.
8. DR. DECLUTTER will use what you have to make the job work. If you don’t already have some necessary containers, bookshelves, desk organizers, etc, she will suggest what will work best.
9. DR. DECLUTTER takes the stress out of what’s been decluttered by taking it away. She will make sure you can easily identify what’s inside your new containers with labels and take away for recycle clothes, small furniture, knick-knacks, etc. so that others can enjoy them. This way, they don’t end up in your garage and never leave your house after all!
10. DR. DECLUTTER will teach you how to maintain your newly organized and wonder space and also offers continuous maintenance service.
Habits can be hard to change and your time isn’t always best spent maintaining your space. DR. DECLUTTER will come back once or twice a month to maintain your decluttered space until you can do it yourself comfortably.
Dr. DeClutter’s Tip #11:
90% of life is maintenance. Life’s short! … Choose what you want to maintain!
Call Dr. DeClutter today to GET and STAY ORGANIZED
303.485.5280 or email email@example.com
The work I do is functional, practical and simple.
I use everything as possible that you already have to make your space work more efficient and “functional” for you.
Sometimes you will want to purchase containers and other items to for storage, but most people have everything they need in their home already, it’s just lost under the clutter, or is presently being used in a less efficient way.
WHAT HELP DO YOU NEED?
· Moving In: Out of boxes and livable in hours
· Moving Out: Make the transition easy!
· Moving On: Divorce, death of a loved one, retirement, empty nest empty rooms? Part of the grief process is that of completion.
· Property Preparation and Home Staging: The first impression is the only impression you get when potential home buyers visit your house on the market. A great BONUS service: Make your house sell faster and make your move run faster and easier with Property Prep from Dr. DeClutter.
· Pictures, Albums & Memorabilia: Organize years of boxes, bags, shelves for easy viewing.
· Home (Closets, drawers, bedrooms, attic, storage, etc.)/Garage/ Cleaning & Organizing: Clean it out once and for all to enjoy your home!
· Home Office Organization: No more piles, lost paperwork and capture all the opportunities for optimum efficiency, peace of mind.
· Business Office Organization: Create the systems you need to keep your office running smoothly. Stop wasting your time and losing money today!
· Get Ready for a Sale: Estate sale, garage sale, anything!
· Event Planning: Birthday party, anniversary, wedding reception…timing is everything. Professional planning, coordination and follow through is a must.
Just Call Kim — “Dr. DeClutter” today!
I so look forward to supporting you in your redecisions to reclaim, refresh and renew your space and energy!
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”