Stress, Overload and the Road Back to Balance
“Your presentation at our national conference was excellent. Our group was very impressed with your message and your style. You certainly have my highest recommendation. Your sessions on Stress Management have relevance for everyone in the public and private sectors, particularly with the increased workload demands and stress that we face each day. I found your perspective very enlightening and I have made personal changes as a result.”
~ Patrick Horton, Regional Director
State Human Services Finance Officers
Stress, Overload and the Road Back to Balance
10 Ways to Stop, Reset and Reclaim Your Life
The World Health Organization estimates that by the year 2020, psychological and stress-related disorders, including depression, will be the second leading cause of disabilities in the world.
Kim shows how to
· Find Balance in every day life and work
· Identify their stress triggers that create overload and burnout – even to laugh about it!
· Use better tools to deal with stress – contributing to positive attitude, open communication and better physical health
· Release stress triggers.
· Teach and empower participants to change these triggers for life.
· Identify and develop healthy and effective time and self-management patterns.
· Develop personal plans for balance and renewal (in longer programs)
More than 97% of all visits to physician’s offices are diagnosed as stress related complaints. Companies spend over $300 billion, or $7,500 per employee, a year on problems connected with work-related stress. Fear, worry, frustration and depression, obesity and dis-ease are running rampant. You can change all that.
GOT STRESS? Whether in your everyday personal life, or at work, stress is a constant companion. There is good stress, we need that, but the affects of unhealthy and negative stress causes more problems than most people realize. Stress is the root cause of many cases of employee burnout. 40 percent of workers in study surveys found their job “very or extremely stressful.” Add to this terrorism, prices going up, unsteady work environments and personal and family problems… evidence of the widespread nature of stress is worldwide.
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will keep you thinking, laughing and realizing that there are many simple ways around stress and daily frustrations, no matter what they are. She will give specific workable steps to lessen everyday stress, distractions and frustrations – big and small – and the keys to gain balance and peace of mind and body.
Each program is customized to the audience and/or event.
What Audiences Learn / Program Objectives
· KEYS TO BALANCE: Learn 10 Ways to get your life back in balance
· STRESS MANAGEMENT: how to deal with stress, overwhelm and burnout
· ORDER FROM CHAOS: Identify the 3 Kinds of Clutter in your life and how they steal your peace of mind
· TAKE CHARGE: Learn how to redecide, reclaim and renew through and path of reorganizing what you want, not what you don’t, in every area
· ASSERTIVENESS: more effective communication skills
· TIME MANAGEMENT: identifying positive and efficient work and daily patterns
· NATURE VS NURTURE: how past life experiences determine your current experiences and potential
· BOUNDARIES: develop clear parameters for a more effective life
· MENTAL MODEL SHIFT: how to literally “shift” perception in a second
· REMEMBER YOU: simplifying your life experience to meet your priorities
· THOUGHT CONTROL: taking charge of the way you think about your life, work, etc. shows up in your output and experience
· FEAR VIRUS IMMUNIZATION: feeling in control no matter what
· BOTTOM-LINE POSITIVE CHANGES: identify keys to change for employees for increased effectiveness and productivity at work
· WELLNESS/PREVENTION: develop an ongoing lifestyle of preventative self-care
· PERSONAL ACTION PLAN: conscious planning skills for life change, balance and renewal on every level
· RESET BUTTON: “wake-up” call to change
· HUMOR: how to “lighten up” and laugh at all chaos and stressors
Time Frames (More in-depth focus on each area in longer programs)
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Company/Business Applications
· Team Building/Department Focus Training
· Group Needing to Wake-Up for Positive Change and Growth
· Women (Exceptional for Women’s Groups, Spouse Programs, Meetings, Conferences)
· Coping with Stress, Overload and Burnout
· Coping with Change
· Claiming Inner Balance and Lifestyle Wellness
· Efficiency and Productivity
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs.
·Getting on the Road Back to Balance
10 Ways to Reclaim Your Life
(Stress and Time Management for men and women)
· When Life Gives You Lemons, Put ’em in Your Bra! (TM)
Lift and separate … the challenges of change
Deal effectively with every stressor, upset and disaster that comes your way
(Stress Management for women) See write up, click here.
· Laugh Yourself Stressless!
The Survival Guide for the Stress of Everyday Change
· Time Flies… Whether You’re Having Fun or Not! Take Charge Today!
· The 12 Commandments for Managing Stress
· The Worry Control Workshop
· F.E.A.R. V.I.R.U.S. Control and Immunization
· From “O” verwhelm to “Oh, Joy!”
Specific to Holidays and Event Planning
· How to Handle the HoliDaze . . . and Live to Laugh About It!
· How to Enjoy Your Next Family Event, No Matter What!
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.