Burn Your House Down!
“You helped me re-organize my office after our big office move, that was great. Thanks. Plus, hearing you speak at our Girl Scout Awards Banquet on “Organizing” left me feeling touched, humored and inspired. I’m looking forward to your presentation at our annual Team Training and Back To School Event as well… we all need motivation to get and stay organized on every level.”
~ Teedee Keister, Exec. Director
The Tiny Tim Center
Burn Your House Down!
And other organizing tips and tools from Dr. DeClutter!
If clutter and disorganization “trance” you out, you’re not alone. The Mayo Clinic puts the “lack of being organized” in the top three things we need to do to get and stay well. Kim, “Dr. DeClutter” will help you help your group, members or employees do just that… laughing all the way!
Laced with humor, packed with practical information and overflowing with first-hand stories and real experiences, Kim Wolinski, Professional Organizer brings to you a program that your audience will never forget, and will be able to use immediately.
Life’s too short to keep dealing with the same old “stuff” over and and over again!
Kim says, “There are 3 Kinds of Clutter – manage them, or they’ll manage you!”
Inner Clutter: Thoughts, beliefs, memories and emotions
Outer Clutter: Material stuff and things
Other Clutter: People, relationships, family
Clutter effects your energy, decision making, earning power, others perception of you, your perception of yourself, plans and choices. Don’t let clutter and disorganization steal one more moment of your life!
· With a Master’s degree in Social Work, Kim has been “organizing” inside-out for over 30 years.
· As a Professional Organizer for over 9 years, and having spent a year as an Assistant Manager for a B&B, Kim knows organizing!
· She brings you a unique insight into why we have clutter, why we hold on, collect, hoard and save.
Programs customized to your audience/event.
What Audiences Learn/Program Objectives
· The personal and professional affects of clutter
· The key to productivity
· Why we have clutter and how to change it
· The one reason for all clutter and what you can do about it
· How to get started
· The 10 Keys to Organize Anything
· The 5 things every item in your life needs to get and stay organized
· What you need to do before you touch a thing!
· The Prep Tools necessary for every declutter session
· The One Learning Personality that is the Hardest to Organize, and How to Manage It
· The 10 Sorting Tools necessary for easy organizing
· The 4 Types of Storage Systems, and the Importance of Systems
· The One Daily Action that will change every tomorrow to order
· The 80/20 Rule and how to use it to your advantage
· How to Override Old Clutter Habits
· How to simplify while enjoying life fully
· How to organize faster and with more fun!
Your audience will have great fun while learning imperative life skills and tools that will serve them and their families for a life time.
“Too much of anything is great!…
…unless you have to pay storage fees to keep it!”
Audiences are encouraged to participate, sharing personal stories and asking about their personal clutter issues.
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
The larger the group, the longer the program if you want everyone to have the opportunity for Q&A.
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
Supplementary Materials Available
· Summary Articles
· Books (Burn Your House Down book release: Fall 2009)
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.