End of Life Starts Now! Compile your necessary information easily
“We always get rave reviews from your programs, no matter how hard the subject is to face. Having people of all ages in our programs is a boon to this community as well. Thank you.”
~ Theresa Schulte
Senior Center, Longmont, CO
End of Life Starts Now!
Compile your necessary “End of Life” information easily
Most people don’t have their Living Will and other important documents finished and ready for “when it happens.” Americans especially are terrible at dealing with end of life issues. Learn what you need, how to get it all together and actually, enjoy the process!
Kim provides actions steps to
· Identify what you need for End of Life documents
· How to compile them so that others will easily use them when needed
· Identify what your needs are from family after you’re gone
· Identify “who gets what” and how your estate should be dealt with
· Be ready for your attorney, accountant and others
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will keep your audience focused on what’s imperative about End of Life Document gathering and story writing, while laughing and enjoying the process too.
Each program is customized to the audience and/or event.
Time Frames (More in-depth focus on each area in longer programs)
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Group Needing a Positive Perception/Change and Growth
· Increase Personal Choice and Decision Making
· Increase Decision Making, Risk-Taking, Goal Setting and Follow-through
· Change and Movement from Inertia and Stuck-ness
· Commit to a Personal Plan of Action
· Increase in Self-Worth/Self-Esteem
· Efficiency and Productivity
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs.
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.