From Chaos to Calm In These Challenging Times
“Kim, you’ve delivered several keynote addresses to our employees, each time excellent.
Your ability to relate to the audience so personally, and with such depth of wisdom
and experience, yet with such great wit and humor is such outstanding. I heard
great feedback during and after your program for weeks. You help make a difference here.
We wish you lived closer so that you could be here more often!”
~ Jean Grenville
NASA Kennedy Space Center, FL
From Chaos to Calm
10 Steps Back to Center in These Changing Times
The 21st Century is cascading down around us with changes unbelievable and seemingly unstoppable. The stresses associated with our lives today seriously undermine our focus, productivity, balance and joy. Our efforts to master this rapid-fire change is leaving us overwhelmed, confused, angry and afraid for our futures, families and freedoms. This practical and inspiring program gives you a set of powerful tools for returning to calm and centeredness in the midst the cascades of unthinkable chaos. You’ll learn the trick to stop trying to control what is not in your power, to go beyond the irrational of the world and to trust your intuition — back to your center and to peace that can only come from the inside-out.
Kim provides actions steps to
· Identify the reality of our world in chaos on a personal basis
· Filter through everyday distractions, reactions and fear to what is happening
· Identify joy-stopping and limiting thoughts, beliefs and programming
· Redefine “what is”
· Define rational control about today’s change and challenges
· Define options and action towards inner peace
· Use Kim’s Sentence Completion and other “a-ha, shift!” provoking exercises to immediately weed through and out blocks to perception and personal choice
· Balance reason with feeling
· Learn, practice and live The Middle Way to Center
· Write a list of practical and doable actions steps (for workshops)
· Create a Personal Plan to follow before leaving the program (for workshops)
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will keep your audience thinking, laughing and realizing that there are key reasons, programming and conditioning from the past that keeps ones dreams at an arms length, or in a fog. She’ll show them how to clear out the past, define the bigger picture of what they really want for their lives and give strategy, step and solution after solution to move past the past and habitual limitations and into the future they want now.
Each program is customized to the audience and/or event.
Time Frames (More in-depth focus on each area in longer programs)
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Company/Business Applications
· Team Building/Department Focus Training
· Group Needing a Positive Perception/Change and Growth
· Increase Personal Choice and Decision Making
· Claim Self-Trust and Inner Balance
· Increase Risk-Taking, Goal Setting and Follow-through
· Change and Movement from Inertia and Stuck-ness
· Commit to Personal Choice
· Increase in Self-Worth/Self-Esteem
· Claim LifeWork Balance and Lifestyle Wellness
· Efficiency and Productivity
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs.
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.