When Life Gives You Lemons, Put ‘em In Your Bra!
“We couldn’t have asked for a better program for our Annual Professional Development Institute. Audience members were anxious to participate and work diligently on themselves for the two days. You brought many new and important ideas to us for consideration and for personal and professional challenge. We’ll have you back again.”
~ Nancy Shrope, MA / Myrna G. Berg, President
European Branch American Association for Counseling and Development
When Life Gives You Lemons,
Put ‘em In Your Bra!
Lift and Separate the Challenges of Change
[For women’s audience]
With great humor, wit, stories and metaphors, Kim identifies everyday to global stressors that keep us on edge, affecting our health, attention, choices and joy.
Change is the only absolute upon which we can depend. Even when the changes we are seeking are the ones we really want, change can be uncomfortable causing us to feel stressed, overwhelmed, out of control, less intelligent, and many other feelings and self-appointed-opinions we could absolutely do without! Taking charge of change begins in the mind.
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will explain how taking charge of the mind is an ongoing process, and present the keys, techniques, insights and humor you’ll need to “Lift and Separate” the Challenges of Change!
Programs customized to your audience/event.
What Audiences Learn / Program Objectives
· CHANGE: Learn the 6 Reasons People Resist Change, or Lemons!
· ORDER FROM CHAOS: Identify the 3 Kinds of Clutter in your life and how they steal your peace of mind
· TAKE CHARGE: Learn how to redecide, reclaim and renew with every experience – no matter what it is
· MENTAL MODEL SHIFT: Learn the Key to releasing resistance, how to literally “shift” perception in a second
· THOUGHT CONTROL: taking charge of the way you think about your life, work, etc. shows up in your output and experience
· BOTTOM-LINE POSITIVE CHANGES: identify keys to change for employees for increased effectiveness and productivity at work
· WELLNESS/PREVENTION: develop an ongoing lifestyle of resetting and shifting out of mindsets for freedom
· PERSONAL ACTION PLAN: conscious planning skills for life change, balance and renewal on every level
· HUMOR: how to “lighten up” and laugh at all chaos and stressors
Time Frames (more in-depth work in longer programs)
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Women (Exceptional for Women’s Groups, Spouse Programs, Meetings, Conferences)
· Company/Business Applications
· Team Building/Department Focus Training
· Group Needing to Wake-Up for Positive Change and Growth
· Coping with Stress, Overload and Burnout
· Coping with Change
· Claiming Inner Balance and Lifestyle Wellness
· Efficiency and Productivity
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor. The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs.
Specific to Holidays and Event Planning
· How to Handle the HoliDaze . . . and Live to Laugh About It!
· How to Enjoy Your Next Family Event, No Matter What!
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.