Letting Go With All Your Might
“Our managers got so much from your seminar on your topic,
‘Letting Go With All Your Might’ – they want you back every week!”
Letting Go With All Your Might
A guide to life transitions, change, choices and effective redecisions
On the back of Kim’s book you will find the following:
The question is not, “What if I die tomorrow?”
It is, “What if I live another 20 or 30 years the way I am?”
Humans are creatures of patterns, habits and routines. To obtain our dreams and goals, we have to “let go” of old ways, patterns and ruts that are too comfortable, but out of date.
Change is causing whiplash in our culture, world, business, homes and world today. Learning how to let go of “how it used to be” or how we’d like it to be… but it’s not, is a skill and gift beyond measure.
If it’s time for a change in all areas, or even a few, Kim will guide your audience through the natural – however many times painful and confusing – ebb and flow of change and transformation to the other side, where clarity, solutions, decision-making, position and ground are solid.
Through inspiring stories, analogies and quotes from many who have walked this same very human road many times before, and lived to tell about it, Kim uses focused exercises from her book to help participants identify limiting beliefs, perceptions and thoughts that may be keeping you stuck, and how to then let go of the same.
Letting Go With All Your Might is also in workbook form.
Click here for full information.
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will teach why life is a struggle, and the keys to change any struggles you are experiencing immediately. She agrees with the Philosopher Plato who centuries ago said, “The life which is unexamined is not worth living.” In Letting Go With All Your Might, Kim examines the life of limitations and key steps on how to let go and move on, no matter what the problems or issues.
Programs customized to your audience/event.
What Audiences Learn /Program Objectives
· The reason we struggle, its affects on every area of our life
· How to examine our beliefs and how to quickly “shift” and change limiting perspections
· The importance of understanding our Flexibility vs. Resistance to Change
· How to identify and let go of unhealthy past conditioning and programming
· Mental Models and Mind Sets defined
· How fear limits you and how to move past it
· Reset Buttons and Default Systems and how to use them
· Control vs. Out-of-Control
· 2 important key behaviors we can learn from dogs, cats and children to stay mentally healthy
· Use Kim’s 11-Stage ReDecisions Mental Model for Change and Letting Go describing the natural and inevitable cycle of loss. They will “see” the stages that we each travel through to “get to the other side”, to surrender and to re-create a life of choice and transformation.
Whether your company is going through transition, your members are dealing with loss or change, or there is fear and confusion over a global, national or local issue affecting productivity in any area of life or work, Kim will lead them through the steps to get back to centerl.
Audiences are encouraged to participate, sharing personal stories and asking about their personal clutter issues.
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Multi-Day or Retreat
The larger the group, the longer the program if you want everyone to have the opportunity for Q&A.
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction.
Supplementary Materials Available
· Summary Articles
· Book (Letting Go With All Your Might, available now) Click here.
Call to discuss quantity purchases of book. 303.485.5280.
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.
”We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.
You can’t make an omelet without breaking the eggs.”
~ Joseph Campbell, The Hero’s Journey