Life is Bigger Than a Bus!
“Your sense of humor is infectious!
You’ve discovered how to help people to take themselves less seriously,
and to focus on internal happiness to achieve external achievements. Thank you.”
~ Jennifer Gore
The Genesee Company
Home Builders Association, Denver, CO
Life is Bigger Than a Bus!
Create the Life You Really Want
With great compassion, guidance and support Kim helps her audience identify their lifelong dreams, wishes and desires; state and affirm them clearly; gives them solid and practical step-by-step strategies; and guides them to create their Personal Plan to help them realize their dreams, goals and life their “bigger than a bus picture.”
Life is Bigger Than a Bus is a song title from one of Kim’s many songs that uplift, inspire and nudge people to live their best life, biggest dreams and grandest visions. The song chorus is:
Life is bigger than a bus / Longer than this road
It is deeper than whatever / You’ve ever been told
It doesn’t matter who you are / It doesn’t matter what you do
It doesn’t matter where you’re from / It matters that you follow through
Kim shows how to
· Identify and define dreams, wishes, wants and goals
· Filter through and release everyday distractions and detours to goals
· Identify joy-stopping and limiting thoughts, beliefs and programming
· Recognize self-sabotaging behaviors, “tolerations”, habits, thoughts and choices
· Use Kim’s Sentence Completion and other “a-ha, shift!” provoking exercises to immediately weed through and out blocks to progress and personal choice
· Use scientifically proven tools and techniques that work, including: Brainstorming; Mindmapping; Image Book/Boarding; Sentence Streaming; Thought Clarity Exercises, Laws of Physics and “Attraction”
· Use PERT Charting to see the End Goal and work backwards to realize each days steps to the big picture
· Write a list of practical and doable actions steps
· Create a Personal Plan to follow before leaving the program
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will keep your audience thinking, laughing and realizing that there are key reasons, programming and conditioning from the past that keeps ones dreams at an arms length, or in a fog. She’ll show them how to clear out the past, define the bigger picture of what they really want for their lives and give strategy, step and solution after solution to move past the past and habitual limitations and into the future they want now.
Each program is customized to the audience and/or event.
Time Frames (More in-depth focus on each area in longer programs)
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
· Full Day
· Company/Business Applications
· Team Building/Department Focus Training
· Group Needing to Wake-Up for Positive Change and Growth
· Women (Exceptional for Women’s Groups, Spouse Programs, Meetings, Conferences)
· Increase Risk-Taking, Goal Setting and Follow-through
· Increase Personal Choice and Decision Making
· Change and Movement from Inertia and Stuck-ness
· Commit to Personal Choice
· Increase in Self-Worth/Self-Esteem
· Claim LifeWork Balance and Lifestyle Wellness
· Efficiency and Productivity
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs.
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.
” . . . the purpose of life is to live the grandest version
of the greatest vision we ever had about who we are.”
~ Neale Donald Walsch
“We are chemists in the laboratory of the Infinite.
What, then, shall we produce?”
~ Ernest Holmes
“The biggest adventure you can ever take
is to live the life of your dreams.”
~ Oprah Winfrey