No Pile Left Behind – Paper Management
“You were rated the highest of all fifteen presenters at the conference. Thanks!”
~ Sharon Corsini
Federal Womens Program Council
No Pile Left Behind
Take control of paper chaos for good
> The average desk worker has 36 hours worth of work on their desk and wastes up to 3 hours a week just “looking” for STUFF!
> 7.5% of all documents get lost and 3% get misfiled.
> Professionals spend 5 to 15% of their time reading information, but up to 50% looking for it!
It has been estimated that the average American will spend one year
searching through desk and office clutter looking for misplaced objects.
Can you afford that? Whether “afford” means time, money, energy or peace of mind, the answer is NO!
If Mayo Clinic puts the “lack of being organized” in the top three things we need to do to get and stay well, Dr. DeClutter will help you help your group, members or employees do just that… with more fun than pain!
Laced with humor, packed with practical information and overflowing with first-hand stories and real experiences, Kim Wolinski, Professional Organizer brings to you a program that your audience will never forget, and will be able to use immediately.
Life’s too short to keep dealing with the same old “stuff” over and and over again! Don’t let clutter and disorganization steal one more moment of your life!
Kim, “Dr. DeClutter”, will keep your audience thinking, laughing and realizing that there are key reasons, programming and conditioning from the past that keep us clutter-bugs, hoarders, messy and crazy with our “stuff and things.” She’ll “bring it home” that, clutter effects our energy, decision making, earning power, others perception of us, our perception of ourselves, plans and choices. And she’ll give more than plenty real-life-stories from her organizing experiences, and practical solutions to all clutter issues.
Programs customized to your audience/event.
What Audiences Learn/Program Objectives
· The personal and professional affects of clutter
· The key to productivity
· Why we have paper chaos and how to change it
· The Keys to Getting Started
· The 10 Keys to Organize Paper
· What you need to do before you touch a thing!
· The Prep Tools necessary for every paper declutter session
· The One Learning Personality that is the Hardest to Organize, and How to Manage It – Especially with Paper
· The 4 Types of Storage Systems, and the Importance of Systems
· The 4 Imperative D’s of Paper Management
· The One Daily Action that will change every tomorrow to order
· The 80/20 Rule and how to use it to your advantage
· How to Override Old Paper Piling Habit
· How to organize faster and with more fun!
· BONUS! Participants receive The Vital Documents Storage List
Your audience will have great fun while learning imperative office and business skills, as well as life skills and tools that will serve them and their families for a life time.
Audiences are encouraged to participate, sharing personal stories and asking about their personal clutter issues.
· Keynote Speech: 45-60 minutes
· Seminar: up to 2 hours
· Workshop: up to 3.5 hours
The larger the group, the longer the program if you want everyone to have the opportunity for Q&A.
Learning materials, research results, entertaining stories, quotes and analogies are mixed with audience interaction and humor.
Supplementary Materials Available
· Summary Articles
· Books (Burn Your House Down book release: Fall 2008)
Kim develops CEU programs for Nurses, Teachers, Counselors and others. Contact to discuss.